Power flushing is an effective way of extending the life of your boiler and keeping your radiators working efficiently. During the power flushing process, chemicals are pumped through your system to clean debris and dirt build-up. You can also save money in the longer-term by power flushing your radiators since your heating system will run more efficiently without any partial or full blockages. You can also protect your boiler warranty by having your heating system flushed.
Do I Need a Power Flush?
You may need a power flush if you notice cold spots on your radiator, particularly in the middle or at the bottom of your unit. This happens as iron oxide sludge and other debris builds up and settles at the bottom of your radiators. This build-up prevents water from flowing throughout your boiler, which reduces heating efficiency. Other signs that you may need a power flush include banging noises coming from your boiler, black radiator water, brown and orange water stains on or near your radiator, blocked pipes, or uneven circulation of heat through your radiators. You should also flush your heating system if you are installing a boiler to ensure your new unit works effectively and efficiently.
Our Power Flush Service
In a matter of hours, we can have your system blockage-free. Typically, a power flush takes about four hours with little disturbance to you and your home or business. If there is a serious blockage and a high level of sludge in your system, the process can take a little longer but should not take longer than a day.
Boilers On Tap provides a comprehensive power flush service. We take our time to flush the entire system and we apply the best chemicals, including high-quality rust inhibitors and flushing products to reduce future corrosion. The process flushes built-up sludge, debris and dirt in all your radiators and pipes, ensuring the entire heating system is free of any blockages. We remove only one radiator, so the process results in very little disturbance. Our state-of-the-art power flush machines flow water and chemicals at a high velocity through your radiators, heating coils, and heating pipes. This process loosens and removes sediments and sludge that has accumulated in your heating system, while chemicals introduced into the water flow help with this cleansing process.
We take every effort to ensure we leave you with a clean heating system. Each radiator is individually flushed, and we will only finish our job after water samples indicate that the system is clean. After we flush the system with chemicals and water, we flow a small amount of neutraliser to minimise the effect of any residual chemicals from the cleaners we use. We also add a rust inhibitor throughout the system. The end product is a more efficient heating system, and you will be free of unpleasant sounds from your boiler.
East Sussex, BN3 2BB[/bsf-info-box]
Information About Brighton
- Boilers On Tap offers Boiler Power Flush services in Brighton, which is located in South East England, and a large town in the county of East Sussex.
- Brighton is part of the City of Brighton and Hove Unitary Authority which forms the greater Brighton and Hove built-up area in Sussex.
- A large number of leading businesses make Brighton and East Sussex their home including Boilers On Tap .
- Brighton was previously named Brighthelmstone.
- Nicknames include the Brighthelmstone & Blightey.
- Incorporating a number of villages and settlements, Brighton’s boundary now includes Aldrington, Old Steine, Bevendean, Black Rock, Brunswick, Coldean and Hangleton.
- Boilers On Tap ‘s Boiler Power Flush service area like-wise encompasses Moulsecoomb, Hollingbury, Hollingdean, Hove and Mile Oak in the City of Brighton and Hove.
- Other service areas of Boilers On Tap within Brighton, Sussex include Saltdean, Rottingdean, Portslade-by-Sea, Ovingdean and Patcham,
- as well as Brighton and Hove’s outlying urban areas West Blatchington, Westdene, Withdean and Woodingdean.
- In conclusion, Boilers On Tap ‘s Boiler Power Flush services also cover the Brighton Municipality which includes Stanmer, Brighton Marina and Bear Road area.
- Brighton comes under the BN postcode area.
- The University of Brighton and Sussex University are distinguished through out the United Kingdom.
- Queen’s Park, Brighton and Preston Park, Brighton are popular with local residents and known through out England.
- Infrastructure in Brighton relies on the A23 road nd the A27 road.
- Bordered on the West of City of Brighton and Hove is Worthing, Sompting, Lancing, Littlehampton, Southwick and Shoreham.
- The town of Brighton is bordered by Lewes, Burgess Hill and Peacehaven to the East.