Boilers On Tap provides a wide range of boiler repair services. Professional and registered engineers are fully qualified to identify and resolve problems with your boiler and heating system. Our staff meet the stringiest of safety standards and we provide you with repairs that are reliable and durable.
Our Boiler Repair Service
In addition to installing your boiler, we respond to a range of boiler issues, including part repairs and replacements. No matter how complex the problem with your boiler or heating system might be, we can effectively address repairs whether they are big or small. We are familiar with all major boiler brand and models. If you have hot water or water pressure problems, lack of heat, a boiler that is locking out, or if there are loud noises coming from your boiler, we can provide you with an assessment and options to resolve any problems quickly and effectively. Our engineers are also fully qualified to repair gas appliance connections and pilot light issues.
No Call Out Charge
Boilers On-Tap does not charge call-out fees and we provide free, accurate quotes before commencing any work. We respond quickly to boiler repair calls, and we also provide 24-hour emergency responses. Our vans are fully equipped and stocked with the parts and materials needed to address almost any boiler issue. The parts we use are of the highest quality and we use the right parts for your boiler and model. If a specific part is needed, we will give you an accurate quote before ordering and installing the part. In case a new part is needed, we will schedule a new appointment to complete the repair when the part becomes available at a time that is convenient for you. Any new parts will be charged on top of our labour rate for diagnostics and repairs.
Our engineers do not cut corners, and you can expect accurate and reliable fixes. Most issues can be resolved within the first hour of our diagnostics. If we need more time, we will reduce our rates by 25% (for the second hour only). Once we have repaired your boiler, we will ensure we test and inspect the unit before we leave.
East Sussex, BN3 2BB[/bsf-info-box]
Information About Brighton
- Boilers On Tap offers Boiler Repair services in Brighton, which is located in South East England, and a large town in the county of East Sussex.
- Part of the Brighton and Hove built-up area, Brighton is located in the City of Brighton and Hove, a Unitary Authority in Sussex.
- A large number of leading businesses make Brighton and East Sussex their home including Boilers On Tap .
- Brighton was historically called Brighthelmstone.
- The nicknames Brighthelmstone & Blightey are still commonly used.
- Over the years Brighton has assimilated villages and a number of settlements including Aldrington, Hangleton, Old Steine, Bevendean, Hangleton, Brunswick, Coldean and Black Rock.
- Hollingdean, Hove, Mile Oak, Moulsecoomb and Hollingbury are also part of Boilers On Tap ‘s Boiler Repair service area in the City of Brighton and Hove.
- Other service areas of Boilers On Tap in Brighton, Sussex are comprised of Patcham, Ovingdean, Rottingdean, Portslade-by-Sea and Saltdean,
- as well as Brighton and Hove’s outlying urban areas West Blatchington, Westdene, Withdean and Woodingdean.
- Last in order of mention, Boilers On Tap ‘s Boiler Repair services cover the Brighton Municipality along with Stanmer, Bear Road area and Brighton Marina.
- Brighton is within the BN postcode area.
- The University of Brighton and Sussex University are prestigious through out the United Kingdom.
- Queen’s Park, Brighton and Preston Park, Brighton are enjoyed by residents and known through out England.
- Integral major roads in Brighton are the A27 road and the A23 road.
- Bordered on the West of City of Brighton and Hove is Worthing, Sompting, Lancing, Littlehampton, Southwick and Shoreham.
- The town of Brighton is fringed by Peacehaven, Burgess Hill and Lewes to the East.