When your boiler breaks down and your are left with no heat and no hot water, you can count on Boilers On Tap for a quick and reliable response. Our qualified Gas Safe registered engineers are able to inspect and assess your boiler and provide you with repair options to get your boiler working again. If your boiler is not covered by a manufacturer’s warranty, we will provide you with a free, no-obligation quote before we repair your boiler. Just like with all our services, you can expect high-quality workmanship and competitive rates.
Avoiding Boiler Breakdowns
Having your boiler inspected on a regular basis can help you avoid a serious boiler breakdown. Often annual boiler inspections, as well as servicing and maintenance can help identify and resolve minor problems to avoid more serious issues in the longer-term. Regular inspections and servicing also ensures that your boiler is operating properly and safely, including identifying any leaks that might cause the release of harmful gases such as carbon monoxide. Boilers On Tap offers you a range of servicing and maintenance options, including our power flush cleaning service. Power flushing your heating system with high-velocity water and cleaning products will reduce the build-up of sludge and sediments in your pipes and radiators, which will help your boiler operate efficiently.
Daily, Around-the-Clock Support, 24/7
Boilers On Tap is proud to offer you convenient support 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. If your boiler breaks down, do not try to fix it yourself. Boiler repairs should only be completed by qualified engineers. Our emergency call-out service ensures you can count on us when your boiler breaks down and is in need of repair. We know how inconvenient a boiler breakdown is, so you can expect a fast response from our engineers to get your boiler operating again as soon as possible. Most repairs can be completed within one visit.
During business hours, you can call us on 01273 723600 and we will send an engineer to assess and repair your boiler. If your boiler breaks down outside of business hours, call our emergency line on 07872 987681.
East Sussex, BN3 2BB[/bsf-info-box]
Information About Brighton
- Boilers On Tap offers Boiler Breakdown services in Brighton, which is located in South East England, and a large town in the county of East Sussex.
- Brighton is part of the City of Brighton and Hove Unitary Authority which forms the greater Brighton and Hove built-up area in Sussex.
- A large number of leading businesses make Brighton and East Sussex their home including Boilers On Tap .
- Brighton was previously named Brighthelmstone.
- Nicknames include the Brighthelmstone & Blightey.
- Incorporating a number of villages and settlements, Brighton’s boundary now includes Aldrington, Old Steine, Bevendean, Black Rock, Brunswick, Coldean and Hangleton.
- Boilers On Tap ‘s Boiler Breakdown service area like-wise encompasses Moulsecoomb, Hollingbury, Hollingdean, Hove and Mile Oak in the City of Brighton and Hove.
- Other service areas of Boilers On Tap within Brighton, Sussex include Saltdean, Rottingdean, Portslade-by-Sea, Ovingdean and Patcham,
- as well as Brighton and Hove’s outlying urban areas West Blatchington, Westdene, Withdean and Woodingdean.
- In conclusion, Boilers On Tap ‘s Boiler Breakdown services also cover the Brighton Municipality which includes Stanmer, Brighton Marina and Bear Road area.
- Brighton comes under the BN postcode area.
- The University of Brighton and Sussex University are distinguished through out the United Kingdom.
- Queen’s Park, Brighton and Preston Park, Brighton are popular with local residents and known through out England.
- Infrastructure in Brighton relies on the A23 road nd the A27 road.
- Bordered on the West of City of Brighton and Hove is Worthing, Sompting, Lancing, Littlehampton, Southwick and Shoreham.
- The town of Brighton is bordered by Lewes, Burgess Hill and Peacehaven to the East.